Thursday, August 30, 2007

Blog Prompt #1

Hello Bloggers,

My name is Brittany Harris and I'm writing my first blog for Mr. Fornes's English 101 class. I think of my self as an average writer. I'm not the best , but I love improving my mistakes. My AP British Literature teacher always told me that everyone needs help, so don't be afraid to ask and I certainly don't have that problem. I write most of my papers late at night when everyone is asleep. During the day, I am easily distracted and none of my work usually gets done. I feel that at night my mind is settling down from all the day's adventures and I am able to concentrate on my work more. I usually like to sit at my desk and my do homework. When I try to do my work laying in my bed I usually fall asleep. Once I get past my introductory paragraph my paper usually just comes together and it takes me no time to finish. Mr. Fornes told us that the best thing to do was to write the body of your paper first and then come back to it. I plan o use that technique on my paper this weekend, hopefully it will help. I am looking forward to learning alot of new things this semester in English 101 and it won't hurt to make a A+ in this class.

No comments: